Sunday, April 20, 2008

Just a thought........

Just thinking about how my friends are really totally incredibly weird........

Like today, for example. My girlfriend actually has the nerve to say to two of my brother's friends' mothers "I'm going to get my butt chewed out by my momma, do either of you two happen to have any earplugs?"


Not even kidding.

Long story. I won't go into any details, but she basically got seen by her brothers' babysitter, and the babysitter has often been known to rat on my friend to her mom.

Good news, though, she will try to hook me up with this boy who, I'm not even kidding, has been trying to get me to see a movie with him for the past three months. And then I decided that this week, if he asked me, I would say yes, but I got no notes last week, and now I'm a little nervous that he kinda gave up......... I hope my girlfriend, I hope that she uses her...charms to help me out.....


Peace out

Em