Wednesday, August 6, 2008

School starts soon, people.

August. There are posters dangling from the ceilings in Target, Wal-Mart, Meijer, you name it. There are kids in the malls, spending $200 of their parent's money in the malls, three days in a row, all on clothes. The stores all have crayons in the 120 boxes. Like, seriously, who would bring THAT MANY crayons to school. They'd get stolen in, like, a month. The glue is being sold, four for a dollar, and the teacher stores probably bring in $10,000 a night. gahhh, this is so...grrrrrr

Seriously, I'm probably going to end up wearing all of my "retard shirts,"as my friend calls them. And the same pair of jeans each week. No joke. But I LOVE my "retard shirts" and my jeans. Even though I need a new pair. To the mall, later. possibly today, instead of at 12:31. Except maybe a lot closer to noon.

And, of course, with my procrastinating skills, I'm going to be in the stores until the security gurards throw me out when the store closes on the last day of summer break.

Anyway...Rant over...

peace out,
-Em